Terms & Conditions
- Vouchers are valid until the date stated on the voucher and cannot be used after that date.
- Vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
- Vouchers must be redeemed against an online purchase at londonsmokeandcure.co.uk. Each voucher comes with one or more codes which should be used at checkout.
- If an intended purchase is for a higher amount than the face value of the voucher, the difference can be made up with a card or paypal payment. If it is less, then change cannot be given and in most cases the order value will need to be the same as, or greater than, the value stated on the voucher.
- Vouchers cannot be sold to any third parties without our consent.
- If you have any problems redeeming the voucher at checkout then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Requests to change workshop dates that are made 30+ days prior to the event will be granted at no cost.
Requests to change dates or cancel workshops that are made between seven and 30 days prior to the event will be subject to a 50% charge.
- Requests to change dates or cancel workshops less than seven days prior to the event are not eligible for a refund or postponement.
- We are no longer offering postponements due to COVID19.
Discounts and offers
- Discounts may not apply to all products listed on this website.
- We reserve the right to withdraw discounts at any time.
National and London Courier Delivery
- Products will be delivered within 48hours of dispatch day (in the case of smoked salmon and fresh sausage), and 96 hours of dispatch day (in the case bacon and charcuterie).
- Responsibility for the correct delivery address and contact details remains with the purchaser.
- Responsibility for ensuring that someone is in to take collection of the parcel remains with the purchaser and we cannot be held responsible for products that are returned to the delivery depot when nobody is home. This includes when products are purchased as a gift.
- All special instructions must be made and entered via the Parcelforce app
- Any claims for mis-delivery by Parcelforce must be accompanied by evidence.
- Any claims against faulty produce must be accompanied by photo evidence.
- Charcuterie subscriptions are sent out monthly in the first full week of the month. We use Royal Mail as our carrier for subscriptions and products typically arrive between 1 and 7 days of dispatch. Our charcuterie is ‘shelf-stable’ and is thus suitable for sending unchilled via the royal mail service. They are sent in mailer bags that fit through standard sized letterboxes.
- Bacon subscriptions are sent out monthly in the third full week of the month. We use Royal Mail as our carrier for subscriptions and products typically arrive between 1 and 7 days of dispatch. Our bacon is ‘shelf-stable’ and is thus suitable for sending unchilled via the Royal Mail service. They are sent in mailer bags that fit through standard sized letterboxes.
- Please check your order on delivery. In the unlikely event that your order is incorrect or has been damaged in transit, please contact us immediately via email to email@example.com with full details.
- On occasion, parcels can be delayed via our courier and where this happens we are on hand to do what we can to resolve the issue. Please contact us if you have any concerns about the whereabouts of your parcel. Where products are delayed past our standard terms (48/96 hours) we will offer an exchange/refund.
- We are not responsible for parcels which are undelivered due to incorrect address information given by the customer. We are not responsible for undelivered parcels due to the customer not being available to take delivery. We are not responsible for that are uncollected at our smokery or markets and that are left longer than their shelf life.
- As products are made with fresh and to order, we don’t accept cancellations once the order has been placed and refunds are not given.