Privacy & Cookies
London Smoke And Cure Ltd Privacy Notice 14th March 2023
What type of information we have
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Placing an order
- Signing up to our mailing list
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us using the details above or by clicking on the link at the bottom of marketing emails which you may receive from us
- We have a contractual obligation.
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us:
- In order to fulfil orders placed by yourself via our website or other channels
- In order to send out occasional marketing information to individuals who have opted to sign in to our mailing list
We will not share this information with any third parties for any purpose other than the secure storage of the data.
How we store your information
Your personal information is securely stored on the Shopify platform.
We will review our data processing annually to check that the personal data we hold is still relevant and adequate for our purposes. Data that is no longer needed will be deleted at this point.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at the email or postal address given below if you wish to make a request.
|Address:||5 Stoney Lane, SE19 3BD|
|Telephone:||07837 838 241|
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
Website & Cookies
What are cookies?
Who sets the cookies?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access this website are set by ourselves and third parties to help deliver a high quality website and on-line shopping experience. Some cookies set by or on behalf of ourselves are necessary to enable customers to a make purchases on our website. Cookies may also be set by third parties who participate with us in affiliating marketing programmes. None of these third parties collect any personal data from which they would be able to identify individual customers.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our website, particularly in relation to on-line transactions.
- To drive our marketing, particularly banner advertisements and targeted updates.
- To enable London Smoke and Cure to collect information about the browsing and shopping habits and activities of customers, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions and offers.
- To enable London Smoke and Cure to meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser.
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the site may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable 3rd party cookies you will not be prevented from making purchases on this site. If you disable all cookies you will be unable to complete a purchase on this site.